Best time to go to Guanaja Average weather of Guanaja, Honduras
Get the very best time to visit Guanaja in Honduras from seasonal norms right here.
When is the best time to go to Guanaja?
When is the best time to go to Guanaja? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guanaja are February, March, April, May, June and July
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Guanaja
For full information about the climate and weather in Guanaja a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Guanaja in january|
|February||77°F/81°F||good weather||Guanaja in february|
|March||79°F/81°F||good weather||Guanaja in march|
|April||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Guanaja in april|
|May||83°F/85°F||good weather||Guanaja in may|
|June||83°F/86°F||good weather||Guanaja in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||good weather||Guanaja in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Guanaja in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Guanaja in september|
|October||83°F/85°F||very bad weather||Guanaja in october|
|November||79°F/83°F||very bad weather||Guanaja in november|
|December||79°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Guanaja in december|
Weather and climate in Guanaja
- In the month of january the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 13in each month.
- Between february and may the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 5.9in each month.
- From june to december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and, in december, 14 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Guanaja
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Guanaja: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.