Best time to go to Belen Average weather of Belen, Costa Rica
Get the very best time to go to Belen in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Belen?
When is the best time to go to Belen? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Belen are January, February, March, April, May, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June and August
- Belen has dry periods in January, February and March
- October is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Belen
For full information about the climate and weather in Belen a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Belen in january|
|February||76°F/90°F||perfect weather||Belen in february|
|March||76°F/92°F||good weather||Belen in march|
|April||79°F/94°F||good weather||Belen in april|
|May||79°F/90°F||good weather||Belen in may|
|June||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Belen in june|
|July||77°F/86°F||good weather||Belen in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Belen in august|
|September||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Belen in september|
|October||77°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Belen in october|
|November||76°F/85°F||good weather||Belen in november|
|December||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Belen in december|
Weather and climate in Belen
- From january to march the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in july and you can expect to have 7.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 8.5in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 59% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Belen
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Belen: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.