Best time to go to Belen Average weather of Belen, Costa Rica
Get the very best time to go to Belen in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Belen?
When is the best time to go to Belen? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Belen are January, February, March, April, May, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July and August
- Belen has dry periods in January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Belen a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Belen in january|
|good weather||Belen in february|
|good weather||Belen in march|
|good weather||Belen in april|
|good weather||Belen in may|
|tolerable weather||Belen in june|
|good weather||Belen in july|
|tolerable weather||Belen in august|
|tolerable weather||Belen in september|
|tolerable weather||Belen in october|
|good weather||Belen in november|
|good weather||Belen in december|
Weather and climate in Belen
- From january to march the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 94°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in july and you can expect to have 8.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and it rains about 7.2in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 82% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Belen
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Belen: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Belen appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved