When is the best time to go to Belen?
When is the best time to go to Belen? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Belen are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- Belen has dry periods in January, February and March
- The rainiest months are June, July, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Belen a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||23°C/32°C||2mm||good weather||Belen in january|
|February||23°C/34°C||6mm||good weather||Belen in february|
|March||23°C/35°C||5mm||good weather||Belen in march|
|April||25°C/36°C||43mm||tolerable weather||Belen in april|
|May||26°C/35°C||226mm||tolerable weather||Belen in may|
|June||25°C/33°C||326mm||tolerable weather||Belen in june|
|July||24°C/33°C||291mm||tolerable weather||Belen in july|
|August||24°C/33°C||251mm||tolerable weather||Belen in august|
|September||24°C/33°C||297mm||tolerable weather||Belen in september|
|October||24°C/32°C||313mm||tolerable weather||Belen in october|
|November||23°C/32°C||152mm||good weather||Belen in november|
|December||23°C/32°C||14mm||good weather||Belen in december|
Weather and climate in Belen
- From january to march the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 35°C and it rains about 5mm each month.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 33°C as maximum temperature in july and you can expect to have 291mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 33°C in average and it rains about 251mm each month.
- In the month of september the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 33°C and it rains about 91% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 27°C.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 32°C°C and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Belen
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Belen: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Costa Rica
Belen appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.