Best time to go to Port Of Spain Average weather of Port Of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Find the perfect time to visit Port Of Spain in Trinidad and Tobago from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Port Of Spain?
When is the best time to go to Port Of Spain? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Port Of Spain are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- August is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Port Of Spain a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Port Of Spain in january|
|perfect weather||Port Of Spain in february|
|perfect weather||Port Of Spain in march|
|perfect weather||Port Of Spain in april|
|perfect weather||Port Of Spain in may|
|good weather||Port Of Spain in june|
|good weather||Port Of Spain in july|
|tolerable weather||Port Of Spain in august|
|tolerable weather||Port Of Spain in september|
|tolerable weather||Port Of Spain in october|
|good weather||Port Of Spain in november|
|perfect weather||Port Of Spain in december|
Weather and climate in Port Of Spain
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to july the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 88°F and, in july, 14 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and october the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and, in october, 14 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in december about 1.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Port Of Spain
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Port Of Spain: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Trinidad and Tobago
Port Of Spain appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Trinidad and Tobago appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.