Best time to go to San Fernando Average weather of San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
Find the most favorable time to go to San Fernando in Trinidad and Tobago from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to San Fernando?
When is the best time to go to San Fernando? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in San Fernando are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are July and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in San Fernando a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||San Fernando in january|
|good weather||San Fernando in february|
|good weather||San Fernando in march|
|good weather||San Fernando in april|
|good weather||San Fernando in may|
|good weather||San Fernando in june|
|tolerable weather||San Fernando in july|
|tolerable weather||San Fernando in august|
|good weather||San Fernando in september|
|good weather||San Fernando in october|
|good weather||San Fernando in november|
|good weather||San Fernando in december|
Weather and climate in San Fernando
- Between january and june the climate is okay. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in june and, in june, 13 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 88°F and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of september the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 44% of the time in september.
- Between october and november the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and, in november, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 1.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in San Fernando
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of San Fernando: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Trinidad and Tobago
San Fernando appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Trinidad and Tobago appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.