Best time to go to Sangre Grande Average weather of Sangre Grande, Trinidad and Tobago
Get the best time to visit Sangre Grande in Trinidad and Tobago from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Sangre Grande?
When is the best time to go to Sangre Grande? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sangre Grande are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Sangre Grande a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Sangre Grande in january|
|good weather||Sangre Grande in february|
|good weather||Sangre Grande in march|
|good weather||Sangre Grande in april|
|good weather||Sangre Grande in may|
|good weather||Sangre Grande in june|
|good weather||Sangre Grande in july|
|tolerable weather||Sangre Grande in august|
|tolerable weather||Sangre Grande in september|
|tolerable weather||Sangre Grande in october|
|good weather||Sangre Grande in november|
|good weather||Sangre Grande in december|
Weather and climate in Sangre Grande
- In the month of january the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 83°F and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From february to march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- Between april and july the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in july and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and october the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains in october about 3.5in.
- From november to december the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and, in december, 9 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sangre Grande
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sangre Grande: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Trinidad and Tobago
Sangre Grande appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Trinidad and Tobago appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.