Best time to go to Chaguanas Average weather of Chaguanas, Trinidad and Tobago
Find the most favorable time to visit Chaguanas in Trinidad and Tobago from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Chaguanas?
When is the best time to go to Chaguanas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chaguanas are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Chaguanas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Chaguanas in january|
|perfect weather||Chaguanas in february|
|perfect weather||Chaguanas in march|
|perfect weather||Chaguanas in april|
|perfect weather||Chaguanas in may|
|good weather||Chaguanas in june|
|good weather||Chaguanas in july|
|tolerable weather||Chaguanas in august|
|tolerable weather||Chaguanas in september|
|tolerable weather||Chaguanas in october|
|good weather||Chaguanas in november|
|perfect weather||Chaguanas in december|
Weather and climate in Chaguanas
- In january the climate is correct. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in january and it rains in january about 0.9in.
- In february the climate is good. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From march to july the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C.
- Between august and october the climate is bad. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 46% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 28% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chaguanas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chaguanas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Trinidad and Tobago
Chaguanas appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Trinidad and Tobago appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.