Best time to go to Curaçao Average weather of Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles
Discover the very best time to visit Curaçao in Netherlands Antilles from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Curaçao?
When is the best time to go to Curaçao? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Curaçao are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, it is hot all year round
- November is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Curaçao a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Curaçao in january|
|perfect weather||Curaçao in february|
|good weather||Curaçao in march|
|good weather||Curaçao in april|
|perfect weather||Curaçao in may|
|perfect weather||Curaçao in june|
|good weather||Curaçao in july|
|good weather||Curaçao in august|
|good weather||Curaçao in september|
|tolerable weather||Curaçao in october|
|tolerable weather||Curaçao in november|
|tolerable weather||Curaçao in december|
Weather and climate in Curaçao
- Between january and may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 1.4in each month.
- From june to august the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in august about 1.8in.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains in september about 2.5in.
- Between october and december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 83°F and you can expect to have 3.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Curaçao
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Curaçao: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Netherlands Antilles
Curaçao appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in the Netherlands Antilles appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.