Best time to go to Curaçao Average weather of Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles
Discover the very best time to visit Curaçao in Netherlands Antilles from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Curaçao?
When is the best time to go to Curaçao? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Curaçao are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August and September
- On average, it is hot all year round
- November is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Curaçao
For full information about the climate and weather in Curaçao a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/81°F||good weather||Curaçao in january|
|February||79°F/81°F||perfect weather||Curaçao in february|
|March||79°F/81°F||good weather||Curaçao in march|
|April||81°F/83°F||good weather||Curaçao in april|
|May||83°F/83°F||good weather||Curaçao in may|
|June||83°F/83°F||good weather||Curaçao in june|
|July||83°F/83°F||good weather||Curaçao in july|
|August||83°F/85°F||good weather||Curaçao in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||good weather||Curaçao in september|
|October||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Curaçao in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Curaçao in november|
|December||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Curaçao in december|
Weather and climate in Curaçao
- Between january and may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 3.9in each month.
- From june to august the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in august about 4.3in.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains in september about 6in.
- Between october and december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 83°F and you can expect to have 8.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Curaçao
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Curaçao: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Curaçao
Find out when Curaçao has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Curaçao
- Very low season in Curaçao
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, April and May.
- Low season in Curaçao
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, June, July, September, October and November.
- High season in Curaçao
The number of visitors to Curaçao is high in: August and December.
- Peek season in Curaçao
The largest number of tourists visiting Curaçao is during: January.
Figure: Visitor index for Curaçao month by month
Best time for low prices in Curaçao
Average prices of hotels in Curaçao month by month
Generally, May is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Curaçao. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Curaçao
A return flight between London and Curaçao is generally cheaper if you go in may ($ 967 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 404 more for your airline ticket to Curaçao if you go in august.
Average price of hiring a car in Curaçao
On average, it costs $ 24 per day to hire a car in Curaçao. This price varies by $ 6 depending on the month. In february, hiring a car costs an average of $ 21 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 27.