Best time to go to Couva Average weather of Couva, Trinidad and Tobago
Discover the perfect time to visit Couva in Trinidad and Tobago from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Couva?
When is the best time to go to Couva? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Couva are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are July and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Couva a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Couva in january|
|perfect weather||Couva in february|
|perfect weather||Couva in march|
|perfect weather||Couva in april|
|perfect weather||Couva in may|
|good weather||Couva in june|
|tolerable weather||Couva in july|
|tolerable weather||Couva in august|
|good weather||Couva in september|
|good weather||Couva in october|
|good weather||Couva in november|
|perfect weather||Couva in december|
Weather and climate in Couva
- From january to june the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains in june about 2.5in.
- From july to november the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 40% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Couva
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Couva: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Trinidad and Tobago
Couva appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Trinidad and Tobago appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.