Best time to go to Bonaire Average weather of Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles
Discover the best time to visit Bonaire in Netherlands Antilles from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Bonaire?
When is the best time to go to Bonaire? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bonaire are January, February, March, April, May, June, July and August
- On average, it is hot all year round
- November is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Bonaire
Weather details in Bonaire month by month
Weather and climate in Bonaire
- From january to april the climate is beautiful. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in april.
- Between may and july the climate is okay. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in july and, in july, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between august and september the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in september about 5.7in.
- Between october and december the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and it rains about 6.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bonaire
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bonaire: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Bonaire
Find out when Bonaire has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Bonaire
- Very low season in Bonaire
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June and September.
- Low season in Bonaire
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May.
- High season in Bonaire
The number of visitors to Bonaire is high in: March, April and July.
- Peak season in Bonaire
The largest number of tourists visiting Bonaire is during: January, February, August, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Bonaire month by month
Best time for low prices in Bonaire
Average prices of hotels in Bonaire month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Bonaire. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Bonaire
A return flight between London and Bonaire is generally cheaper if you go in september ($ 848 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 634 more for your airline ticket to Bonaire if you go in august.
Average price of hiring a car in Bonaire
On average, it costs $ 100 per day to hire a car in Bonaire. This price varies by $ 46 depending on the month. In november, hiring a car costs an average of $ 78 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 124.