Best time to go to Penal Average weather of Penal, Trinidad and Tobago
Get the perfect time to visit Penal in Trinidad and Tobago from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Penal?
When is the best time to go to Penal? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Penal are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Penal a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Penal in january|
|good weather||Penal in february|
|good weather||Penal in march|
|good weather||Penal in april|
|good weather||Penal in may|
|good weather||Penal in june|
|tolerable weather||Penal in july|
|tolerable weather||Penal in august|
|good weather||Penal in september|
|good weather||Penal in october|
|good weather||Penal in november|
|good weather||Penal in december|
Weather and climate in Penal
- From january to june the climate is just OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains in june about 2.5in.
- Between the months of july and november the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 29% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Penal
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Penal: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Trinidad and Tobago
Penal appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Trinidad and Tobago appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.