Best time to go to Arima Average weather of Arima, Trinidad and Tobago
Find the very best time to go to Arima in Trinidad and Tobago from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Arima?
When is the best time to go to Arima? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Arima are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Arima a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Arima in january|
|perfect weather||Arima in february|
|perfect weather||Arima in march|
|perfect weather||Arima in april|
|perfect weather||Arima in may|
|good weather||Arima in june|
|good weather||Arima in july|
|tolerable weather||Arima in august|
|tolerable weather||Arima in september|
|tolerable weather||Arima in october|
|good weather||Arima in november|
|perfect weather||Arima in december|
Weather and climate in Arima
- In january the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 18% of the time in january.
- In the month of february the climate is favorable. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 0.6in.
- From march to july the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains in july about 2.9in.
- Between august and october the climate is unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 3.5in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Arima
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Arima: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Trinidad and Tobago
Arima appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Trinidad and Tobago appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.