Best time to go to Princes Town Average weather of Princes Town, Trinidad and Tobago
Get the perfect time to go to Princes Town in Trinidad and Tobago from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Princes Town?
When is the best time to go to Princes Town? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Princes Town are January, February, March, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are July and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Princes Town a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Princes Town in january|
|good weather||Princes Town in february|
|good weather||Princes Town in march|
|good weather||Princes Town in april|
|good weather||Princes Town in may|
|good weather||Princes Town in june|
|tolerable weather||Princes Town in july|
|tolerable weather||Princes Town in august|
|good weather||Princes Town in september|
|good weather||Princes Town in october|
|good weather||Princes Town in november|
|good weather||Princes Town in december|
Weather and climate in Princes Town
- From january to june the climate is correct. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 44% of the time in june.
- From july to november the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 88°F.
- In december the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 1.9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Princes Town
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Princes Town: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Trinidad and Tobago
Princes Town appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Trinidad and Tobago appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.