Best time to go to Morón Average weather of Morón, Cuba
Find the perfect time to go to Morón in Cuba from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Morón?
When is the best time to go to Morón? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Morón are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are May, July, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Morón a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Morón in january|
|perfect weather||Morón in february|
|perfect weather||Morón in march|
|perfect weather||Morón in april|
|good weather||Morón in may|
|good weather||Morón in june|
|good weather||Morón in july|
|tolerable weather||Morón in august|
|tolerable weather||Morón in september|
|tolerable weather||Morón in october|
|perfect weather||Morón in november|
|perfect weather||Morón in december|
Weather and climate in Morón
- Between january and may the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and, in may, 13 days of rain are expected.
- From june to october the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains in october about 3in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 0.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Morón
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Morón: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cuba
Morón appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cuba appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.