Best time to go to Cayo Guillermo Average weather of Cayo Guillermo, Cuba
Discover the perfect time to visit Cayo Guillermo in Cuba from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Cayo Guillermo?
When is the best time to go to Cayo Guillermo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cayo Guillermo are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Cayo Guillermo
For full information about the climate and weather in Cayo Guillermo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/77°F||good weather||Cayo Guillermo in january|
|February||76°F/77°F||perfect weather||Cayo Guillermo in february|
|March||76°F/77°F||perfect weather||Cayo Guillermo in march|
|April||77°F/81°F||good weather||Cayo Guillermo in april|
|May||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Guillermo in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Guillermo in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Guillermo in july|
|August||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Guillermo in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Guillermo in september|
|October||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Guillermo in october|
|November||79°F/81°F||good weather||Cayo Guillermo in november|
|December||77°F/79°F||perfect weather||Cayo Guillermo in december|
Weather and climate in Cayo Guillermo
- Between january and june the climate is good. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 7.2in each month.
- Between the months of july and september the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in september, 15 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cayo Guillermo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cayo Guillermo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Cayo Guillermo
Find out when Cayo Guillermo has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Cayo Guillermo
- Very low season in Cayo Guillermo
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Cayo Guillermo
The months with low numbers of tourists are: July and November.
- High season in Cayo Guillermo
The number of visitors to Cayo Guillermo is high in: April and August.
- Peek season in Cayo Guillermo
The largest number of tourists visiting Cayo Guillermo is during: January, February, March and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Cayo Guillermo month by month
Best time for low prices in Cayo Guillermo
Average prices of hotels in Cayo Guillermo month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Cayo Guillermo. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, March is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.