Best time to go to Sesheke Average weather of Sesheke, Zambia
Discover the most favorable time to go to Sesheke in Zambia from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Sesheke?
When is the best time to go to Sesheke? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sesheke are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are September, October and November
- Sesheke has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are January and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Sesheke a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Sesheke in january|
|tolerable weather||Sesheke in february|
|tolerable weather||Sesheke in march|
|perfect weather||Sesheke in april|
|perfect weather||Sesheke in may|
|perfect weather||Sesheke in june|
|perfect weather||Sesheke in july|
|perfect weather||Sesheke in august|
|perfect weather||Sesheke in september|
|good weather||Sesheke in october|
|good weather||Sesheke in november|
|tolerable weather||Sesheke in december|
Weather and climate in Sesheke
- In the month of january the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and, in january, 21 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and you can expect to have 3.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and september the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From october to november the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- In december the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in december, 18 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sesheke
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sesheke: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Zambia
Sesheke appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Zambia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.