Best time to go to Nchelenge Average weather of Nchelenge, Zambia
Discover the most favorable time to go to Nchelenge in Zambia from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Nchelenge?
When is the best time to go to Nchelenge? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nchelenge are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are August, September and October
- Nchelenge has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Nchelenge a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Nchelenge in january|
|tolerable weather||Nchelenge in february|
|tolerable weather||Nchelenge in march|
|tolerable weather||Nchelenge in april|
|good weather||Nchelenge in may|
|perfect weather||Nchelenge in june|
|perfect weather||Nchelenge in july|
|perfect weather||Nchelenge in august|
|perfect weather||Nchelenge in september|
|good weather||Nchelenge in october|
|tolerable weather||Nchelenge in november|
|tolerable weather||Nchelenge in december|
Weather and climate in Nchelenge
- Between the months of january and march the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in march.
- In the month of april the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and you can expect to have 7.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 81°F and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and september the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 92°F.
- In the month of october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and it rains about 38% of the time in october.
- Between november and december the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nchelenge
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nchelenge: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Zambia
Nchelenge appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Zambia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.