Best time to go to Livingstone Average weather of Livingstone, Zambia
Discover the most favorable time to go to Livingstone in Zambia from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Livingstone?
When is the best time to go to Livingstone? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Livingstone are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are September, October and November
- Livingstone has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Livingstone a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Livingstone in january|
|tolerable weather||Livingstone in february|
|good weather||Livingstone in march|
|perfect weather||Livingstone in april|
|perfect weather||Livingstone in may|
|perfect weather||Livingstone in june|
|perfect weather||Livingstone in july|
|perfect weather||Livingstone in august|
|perfect weather||Livingstone in september|
|perfect weather||Livingstone in october|
|good weather||Livingstone in november|
|tolerable weather||Livingstone in december|
Weather and climate in Livingstone
- From january to february the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and you can expect to have 4.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In march the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to june the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 79°F and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of july the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is very good. It is for example 94°F as maximum temperature in september and, in september, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 50% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Livingstone
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Livingstone: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Zambia
Livingstone appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Zambia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.