Best time to go to Mongu Average weather of Mongu, Zambia
Discover the perfect time to go to Mongu in Zambia from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Mongu?
When is the best time to go to Mongu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mongu are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are September and October
- Mongu has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Mongu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Mongu in january|
|tolerable weather||Mongu in february|
|tolerable weather||Mongu in march|
|perfect weather||Mongu in april|
|perfect weather||Mongu in may|
|perfect weather||Mongu in june|
|perfect weather||Mongu in july|
|perfect weather||Mongu in august|
|perfect weather||Mongu in september|
|perfect weather||Mongu in october|
|tolerable weather||Mongu in november|
|tolerable weather||Mongu in december|
Weather and climate in Mongu
- In january the climate is very bad. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in january and, in january, 24 days of rain are expected.
- Between february and march the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and, in march, 19 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in may, 0 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and july the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 103°F.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 73% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mongu
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mongu: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Zambia
Mongu appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Zambia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.