Best time to go to Mpika Average weather of Mpika, Zambia
Find the very best time to visit Mpika in Zambia from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Mpika?
When is the best time to go to Mpika? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Mpika are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are September, October and November
- Mpika has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Mpika a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Mpika in january|
|tolerable weather||Mpika in february|
|bad weather||Mpika in march|
|tolerable weather||Mpika in april|
|good weather||Mpika in may|
|perfect weather||Mpika in june|
|perfect weather||Mpika in july|
|perfect weather||Mpika in august|
|perfect weather||Mpika in september|
|perfect weather||Mpika in october|
|tolerable weather||Mpika in november|
|tolerable weather||Mpika in december|
Weather and climate in Mpika
- From january to february the climate is very bad. It is for example 76°F as maximum temperature in february and, in february, 27 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F.
- From may to august the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and you can expect to have 0in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to october the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains in october about 0.9in.
- In november the climate is beautiful. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in november and, in november, 14 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of december the climate is very bad. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Mpika
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Mpika: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Zambia
Mpika appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Zambia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.