Best time to go to Lusaka Average weather of Lusaka, Zambia
Find the best time to visit Lusaka in Zambia from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Lusaka?
When is the best time to go to Lusaka? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lusaka are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are September, October and November
- Lusaka has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Lusaka a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Lusaka in january|
|tolerable weather||Lusaka in february|
|good weather||Lusaka in march|
|perfect weather||Lusaka in april|
|perfect weather||Lusaka in may|
|perfect weather||Lusaka in june|
|perfect weather||Lusaka in july|
|perfect weather||Lusaka in august|
|perfect weather||Lusaka in september|
|perfect weather||Lusaka in october|
|good weather||Lusaka in november|
|tolerable weather||Lusaka in december|
Weather and climate in Lusaka
- From january to february the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and you can expect to have 5.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains in march about 2.9in.
- In april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and, in april, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F.
- From june to july the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 74°F in average and you can expect to have 0.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between august and october the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C.
- In the month of november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and you can expect to have 3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains about 5.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lusaka
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lusaka: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Zambia
Lusaka appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Zambia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.