Best time to go to Windhoek Average weather of Windhoek, Namibia
Discover the very best time to go to Windhoek in Namibia from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Windhoek?
When is the best time to go to Windhoek? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Windhoek
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, September, October, November and December
- Windhoek has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are June and July
- February is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Windhoek a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Windhoek in january|
|good weather||Windhoek in february|
|good weather||Windhoek in march|
|perfect weather||Windhoek in april|
|perfect weather||Windhoek in may|
|good weather||Windhoek in june|
|good weather||Windhoek in july|
|perfect weather||Windhoek in august|
|perfect weather||Windhoek in september|
|perfect weather||Windhoek in october|
|perfect weather||Windhoek in november|
|good weather||Windhoek in december|
Weather and climate in Windhoek
- In the month of january the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in january about 1.9in.
- In the month of february the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C.
- In the month of march the climate is good. The temperature rises to 81°F.
- In the month of april the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and it rains in april about 0.7in.
- Between the months of may and july the climate is beautiful. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 0in each month.
- Between august and october the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains in october about 0.2in.
- Between november and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 1.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Windhoek
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Windhoek: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Namibia
Windhoek appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Namibia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.