Best time to go to Camdeboo National Park Average weather of Camdeboo National Park, South Africa
Get the perfect time to go to Camdeboo National Park in South Africa from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Camdeboo National Park?
When is the best time to go to Camdeboo National Park? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Camdeboo National Park are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- Camdeboo National Park has dry periods in May and August
- The coldest months are June and July
Annual weather in Camdeboo National Park
For full information about the climate and weather in Camdeboo National Park a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/85°F||perfect weather||Camdeboo National Park in january|
|February||70°F/83°F||perfect weather||Camdeboo National Park in february|
|March||68°F/81°F||perfect weather||Camdeboo National Park in march|
|April||61°F/74°F||perfect weather||Camdeboo National Park in april|
|May||56°F/70°F||good weather||Camdeboo National Park in may|
|June||50°F/63°F||good weather||Camdeboo National Park in june|
|July||49°F/61°F||tolerable weather||Camdeboo National Park in july|
|August||52°F/65°F||good weather||Camdeboo National Park in august|
|September||58°F/72°F||good weather||Camdeboo National Park in september|
|October||63°F/76°F||perfect weather||Camdeboo National Park in october|
|November||65°F/77°F||perfect weather||Camdeboo National Park in november|
|December||67°F/83°F||perfect weather||Camdeboo National Park in december|
Weather and climate in Camdeboo National Park
- In the month of january the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- In february the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains about 2in each month.
- Between march and april the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains in april about 1.1in.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C.
- In july the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- Between august and september the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 72°F and you can expect to have 0.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between october and december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains about 5% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Camdeboo National Park
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Camdeboo National Park: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.