Best time to go to Maseru Average weather of Maseru, Lesotho
Get the best time to go to Maseru in Lesotho from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Maseru?
When is the best time to go to Maseru? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Maseru are January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, October, November and December
- The coldest months are June and July
- The rainiest months are January and December
Annual weather in Maseru
For full information about the climate and weather in Maseru a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Maseru in january
|Maseru in february
|Maseru in march
|Maseru in april
|Maseru in may
|Maseru in june
|very bad weather
|Maseru in july
|Maseru in august
|Maseru in september
|Maseru in october
|Maseru in november
|Maseru in december
Weather and climate in Maseru
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. The temperature rises to 70°F and it rains about 11% of the time in april.
- From may to august the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 65°F and, in august, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of september and december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and it rains in december about 6.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Maseru
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Maseru: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Maseru
Find out when Maseru has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Maseru
- Very low season in Maseru
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, May, June and July.
- Low season in Maseru
The months with low numbers of tourists are: October and November.
- High season in Maseru
The number of visitors to Maseru is high in: April and August.
- Peak season in Maseru
The largest number of tourists visiting Maseru is during: September and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Maseru month by month
Best time for low prices in Maseru
Average prices of hotels in Maseru month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Maseru. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Maseru
A return flight between London and Maseru is generally cheaper if you go in may ($ 999 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 355 more for your airline ticket to Maseru if you go in december.