Best time to go to Ribeira Grande Average weather of Ribeira Grande, Cape Verde
Find the perfect time to go to Ribeira Grande in Cape Verde from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Ribeira Grande?
When is the best time to go to Ribeira Grande? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Ribeira Grande
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September, October and November
- Ribeira Grande has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Ribeira Grande a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Ribeira Grande in january|
|perfect weather||Ribeira Grande in february|
|perfect weather||Ribeira Grande in march|
|perfect weather||Ribeira Grande in april|
|perfect weather||Ribeira Grande in may|
|perfect weather||Ribeira Grande in june|
|good weather||Ribeira Grande in july|
|good weather||Ribeira Grande in august|
|good weather||Ribeira Grande in september|
|perfect weather||Ribeira Grande in october|
|perfect weather||Ribeira Grande in november|
|perfect weather||Ribeira Grande in december|
Weather and climate in Ribeira Grande
- Between january and june the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 76°F in average.
- Between the months of july and november the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains in november about 0.2in.
- In december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains in december about 0.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ribeira Grande
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ribeira Grande: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cape Verde
Ribeira Grande appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cabo Verde appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.