Best time to go to Ilha de Santo Antão Average weather of Ilha de Santo Antão, Cape Verde
Discover the most favorable time to go to Porto Novo (Santo Antao) in Cape Verde from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Ilha de Santo Antão?
When is the best time to go to Ilha de Santo Antão? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Ilha de Santo Antão
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September, October and November
- Ilha de Santo Antão has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December
- The best months for swimming are September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Ilha de Santo Antão a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Ilha de Santo Antão in january|
|perfect weather||Ilha de Santo Antão in february|
|perfect weather||Ilha de Santo Antão in march|
|perfect weather||Ilha de Santo Antão in april|
|perfect weather||Ilha de Santo Antão in may|
|perfect weather||Ilha de Santo Antão in june|
|good weather||Ilha de Santo Antão in july|
|good weather||Ilha de Santo Antão in august|
|good weather||Ilha de Santo Antão in september|
|perfect weather||Ilha de Santo Antão in october|
|perfect weather||Ilha de Santo Antão in november|
|perfect weather||Ilha de Santo Antão in december|
Weather and climate in Ilha de Santo Antão
- Between the months of january and june the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 81°F.
- From july to august the climate is good. The temperature rises to 79°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is just OK. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains in september about 2.4in.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of december the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ilha de Santo Antão
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ilha de Santo Antão: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cape Verde
Ilha de Santo Antão appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cabo Verde appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.