When is the best time to go to Hulhulé?
When is the best time to go to Hulhulé? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hulhulé are January and February
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, August, September, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Hulhulé a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||29°C/31°C||75mm||good weather||Hulhulé in january|
|February||29°C/31°C||59mm||good weather||Hulhulé in february|
|March||29°C/32°C||76mm||tolerable weather||Hulhulé in march|
|April||30°C/33°C||93mm||tolerable weather||Hulhulé in april|
|May||30°C/32°C||292mm||tolerable weather||Hulhulé in may|
|June||30°C/32°C||155mm||tolerable weather||Hulhulé in june|
|July||30°C/32°C||172mm||tolerable weather||Hulhulé in july|
|August||30°C/32°C||269mm||tolerable weather||Hulhulé in august|
|September||30°C/32°C||235mm||tolerable weather||Hulhulé in september|
|October||30°C/32°C||191mm||tolerable weather||Hulhulé in october|
|November||29°C/32°C||235mm||tolerable weather||Hulhulé in november|
|December||29°C/31°C||274mm||tolerable weather||Hulhulé in december|
Weather and climate in Hulhulé
- Between the months of january and february the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average and it rains about 23% of the time in february.
- Between march and december the climate is okay. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 20 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hulhulé
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Hulhulé: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Maldives
Hulhulé appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Hover for information about the climate.