Best time to go to Dhidhdhoo Average weather of Dhidhdhoo, Maldives
Discover the perfect time to go to Dhidhdhoo in Maldives from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Dhidhdhoo?
When is the best time to go to Dhidhdhoo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dhidhdhoo are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Dhidhdhoo
For full information about the climate and weather in Dhidhdhoo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/83°F||perfect weather||Dhidhdhoo in january|
|February||83°F/83°F||perfect weather||Dhidhdhoo in february|
|March||83°F/85°F||perfect weather||Dhidhdhoo in march|
|April||85°F/86°F||perfect weather||Dhidhdhoo in april|
|May||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in may|
|June||85°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in june|
|July||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in july|
|August||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in august|
|September||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in september|
|October||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||good weather||Dhidhdhoo in november|
|December||83°F/85°F||good weather||Dhidhdhoo in december|
Weather and climate in Dhidhdhoo
- Between january and february the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 85°F and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between march and may the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 86°F and it rains in may about 9.9in.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 60% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in october about 8in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 6.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dhidhdhoo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dhidhdhoo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Dhidhdhoo
Find out when Dhidhdhoo has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Dhidhdhoo
- Very low season in Dhidhdhoo
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May and June.
- Low season in Dhidhdhoo
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, April, July, August, September, October and November.
- High season in Dhidhdhoo
The number of visitors to Dhidhdhoo is high in: January.
- Peak season in Dhidhdhoo
The largest number of tourists visiting Dhidhdhoo is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Dhidhdhoo month by month
Best time for low prices in Dhidhdhoo
Average prices of hotels in Dhidhdhoo month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Dhidhdhoo. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.