Best time to go to Dhidhdhoo Average weather of Dhidhdhoo, Maldives
Discover the perfect time to go to Dhidhdhoo in Maldives from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Dhidhdhoo?
When is the best time to go to Dhidhdhoo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dhidhdhoo are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Dhidhdhoo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Dhidhdhoo in january|
|perfect weather||Dhidhdhoo in february|
|good weather||Dhidhdhoo in march|
|good weather||Dhidhdhoo in april|
|good weather||Dhidhdhoo in may|
|tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in june|
|tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in july|
|tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in august|
|tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in september|
|good weather||Dhidhdhoo in october|
|good weather||Dhidhdhoo in november|
|good weather||Dhidhdhoo in december|
Weather and climate in Dhidhdhoo
- Between january and february the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between march and may the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 90°F and it rains in may about 6.4in.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 80% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains in october about 6in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 3.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Maldives
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dhidhdhoo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dhidhdhoo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Maldives: get the best price!
Map of Maldives
Dhidhdhoo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved