Best time to go to Dhidhdhoo Average weather of Dhidhdhoo, Maldives
Discover the perfect time to go to Dhidhdhoo in Maldives from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Dhidhdhoo?
When is the best time to go to Dhidhdhoo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dhidhdhoo are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and September
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Dhidhdhoo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Dhidhdhoo in january|
|good weather||Dhidhdhoo in february|
|good weather||Dhidhdhoo in march|
|tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in april|
|tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in may|
|tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in june|
|tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in july|
|tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in august|
|tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in september|
|tolerable weather||Dhidhdhoo in october|
|good weather||Dhidhdhoo in november|
|good weather||Dhidhdhoo in december|
Weather and climate in Dhidhdhoo
- Between january and february the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 33°C and you can expect to have 29mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between march and may the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 32°C and it rains in may about 224mm.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 31°C and it rains about 85% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 32°C and it rains in october about 175mm.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in december and you can expect to have 154mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in Maldives
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Dhidhdhoo
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Dhidhdhoo: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Maldives: get the best price!
Map of Maldives
Dhidhdhoo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved