When is the best time to go to Gan?
When is the best time to go to Gan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gan are January, February, March and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are April, May and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Gan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||29°C/31°C||106mm||good weather||Gan in january|
|February||29°C/31°C||83mm||good weather||Gan in february|
|March||30°C/32°C||106mm||good weather||Gan in march|
|April||30°C/33°C||203mm||tolerable weather||Gan in april|
|May||30°C/33°C||233mm||tolerable weather||Gan in may|
|June||30°C/32°C||66mm||tolerable weather||Gan in june|
|July||30°C/32°C||135mm||tolerable weather||Gan in july|
|August||30°C/32°C||158mm||tolerable weather||Gan in august|
|September||29°C/31°C||173mm||tolerable weather||Gan in september|
|October||30°C/32°C||166mm||tolerable weather||Gan in october|
|November||29°C/32°C||253mm||tolerable weather||Gan in november|
|December||29°C/32°C||195mm||good weather||Gan in december|
Weather and climate in Gan
- From january to february the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 29°C and it rains about 83mm each month.
- From march to december the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 30°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Gan
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Gan: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Maldives
Gan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.