Best time to go to Gan Average weather of Gan, Maldives
Find the very best time to visit Gan in Maldives from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Gan?
When is the best time to go to Gan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gan are January, February, March and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are April, May and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Gan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Gan in january|
|good weather||Gan in february|
|good weather||Gan in march|
|tolerable weather||Gan in april|
|tolerable weather||Gan in may|
|tolerable weather||Gan in june|
|tolerable weather||Gan in july|
|tolerable weather||Gan in august|
|tolerable weather||Gan in september|
|tolerable weather||Gan in october|
|tolerable weather||Gan in november|
|good weather||Gan in december|
Weather and climate in Gan
- From january to february the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 29°C and it rains about 83mm each month.
- From march to december the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 30°C.
Tours and organised trips in Maldives
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Gan
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Gan: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Maldives
Gan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved