Best time to go to Gan Average weather of Gan, Maldives
Find the very best time to visit Gan in Maldives from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Gan?
When is the best time to go to Gan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gan are January, February, March, June, July, August and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are April, May, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Gan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Gan in january|
|good weather||Gan in february|
|good weather||Gan in march|
|tolerable weather||Gan in april|
|tolerable weather||Gan in may|
|good weather||Gan in june|
|good weather||Gan in july|
|good weather||Gan in august|
|tolerable weather||Gan in september|
|tolerable weather||Gan in october|
|tolerable weather||Gan in november|
|good weather||Gan in december|
Weather and climate in Gan
- From january to february the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 85°F and it rains about 3.3in each month.
- From march to december the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F.
Tours and organised trips in Maldives
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Maldives: get the best price!
Map of Maldives
Gan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved