Best time to go to Addu Atoll Average weather of Addu Atoll, Maldives
Discover the perfect time to go to Addu Atoll in Maldives from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Addu Atoll?
When is the best time to go to Addu Atoll? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Addu Atoll are January, February, March, June, July, August and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are April, May, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Addu Atoll a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Addu Atoll in january|
|good weather||Addu Atoll in february|
|good weather||Addu Atoll in march|
|tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in april|
|tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in may|
|good weather||Addu Atoll in june|
|good weather||Addu Atoll in july|
|good weather||Addu Atoll in august|
|tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in september|
|tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in october|
|tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in november|
|good weather||Addu Atoll in december|
Weather and climate in Addu Atoll
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 35% of the time in february.
- Between march and december the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains in december about 6.3in.
Tours and organised trips in Maldives
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Addu Atoll
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Addu Atoll: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Maldives: get the best price!
Map of Maldives
Addu Atoll appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved