Best time to go to Addu Atoll Average weather of Addu Atoll, Maldives
Discover the perfect time to go to Addu Atoll in Maldives from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Addu Atoll?
When is the best time to go to Addu Atoll? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Addu Atoll are January, February, March and June
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Addu Atoll
For full information about the climate and weather in Addu Atoll a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||83°F/83°F||good weather||Addu Atoll in january|
|February||83°F/85°F||good weather||Addu Atoll in february|
|March||83°F/85°F||good weather||Addu Atoll in march|
|April||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in april|
|May||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||good weather||Addu Atoll in june|
|July||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in july|
|August||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in august|
|September||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in september|
|October||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in november|
|December||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in december|
Weather and climate in Addu Atoll
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 27% of the time in february.
- Between march and december the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains in december about 9.8in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Addu Atoll
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Addu Atoll: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Addu Atoll
Find out when Addu Atoll has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Addu Atoll
- Very low season in Addu Atoll
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, July, September and November.
- Low season in Addu Atoll
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, August and October.
- High season in Addu Atoll
The number of visitors to Addu Atoll is high in: March.
- Peek season in Addu Atoll
The largest number of tourists visiting Addu Atoll is during: January, February and December.