Best time to go to Male Average weather of Male, Maldives
Discover the perfect time to visit Male in Maldives from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Male?
When is the best time to go to Male? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Male are January, February, March, October and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Male a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Male in january|
|good weather||Male in february|
|good weather||Male in march|
|tolerable weather||Male in april|
|tolerable weather||Male in may|
|tolerable weather||Male in june|
|tolerable weather||Male in july|
|tolerable weather||Male in august|
|tolerable weather||Male in september|
|good weather||Male in october|
|tolerable weather||Male in november|
|good weather||Male in december|
Weather and climate in Male
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 32°C°C and it rains in march about 73mm.
- Between the months of april and december the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average and it rains about 244mm each month.
Tours and organised trips in Maldives
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Male
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Male: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Maldives
Male appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved