Best time to go to Male Average weather of Male, Maldives
Discover the perfect time to visit Male in Maldives from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Male?
When is the best time to go to Male? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Male are January, February, March, April, June and July
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, October, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Male a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Male in january|
|perfect weather||Male in february|
|good weather||Male in march|
|good weather||Male in april|
|tolerable weather||Male in may|
|good weather||Male in june|
|good weather||Male in july|
|tolerable weather||Male in august|
|tolerable weather||Male in september|
|tolerable weather||Male in october|
|tolerable weather||Male in november|
|tolerable weather||Male in december|
Weather and climate in Male
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains in march about 1.5in.
- Between the months of april and december the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and it rains about 6.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Male
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Male: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Maldives
Male appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.