Best time to go to Dharavandhoo Average weather of Dharavandhoo, Maldives
Discover the perfect time to visit Dharavandhoo in Maldives from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Dharavandhoo?
When is the best time to go to Dharavandhoo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dharavandhoo are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, September, October and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Dharavandhoo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Dharavandhoo in january|
|good weather||Dharavandhoo in february|
|good weather||Dharavandhoo in march|
|good weather||Dharavandhoo in april|
|tolerable weather||Dharavandhoo in may|
|good weather||Dharavandhoo in june|
|good weather||Dharavandhoo in july|
|good weather||Dharavandhoo in august|
|good weather||Dharavandhoo in september|
|good weather||Dharavandhoo in october|
|tolerable weather||Dharavandhoo in november|
|good weather||Dharavandhoo in december|
Weather and climate in Dharavandhoo
- Between the months of january and february the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 85°F.
- Between march and december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 92°F and, in december, 17 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dharavandhoo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dharavandhoo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Maldives
Dharavandhoo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.