Best time to go to Dharavandhoo Average weather of Dharavandhoo, Maldives
Discover the perfect time to visit Dharavandhoo in Maldives from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Dharavandhoo?
When is the best time to go to Dharavandhoo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Dharavandhoo are January, February, March, April and June
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, October, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Dharavandhoo
For full information about the climate and weather in Dharavandhoo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/83°F||good weather||Dharavandhoo in january|
|February||83°F/83°F||perfect weather||Dharavandhoo in february|
|March||83°F/85°F||good weather||Dharavandhoo in march|
|April||85°F/86°F||good weather||Dharavandhoo in april|
|May||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Dharavandhoo in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||good weather||Dharavandhoo in june|
|July||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Dharavandhoo in july|
|August||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Dharavandhoo in august|
|September||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Dharavandhoo in september|
|October||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Dharavandhoo in october|
|November||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Dharavandhoo in november|
|December||83°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Dharavandhoo in december|
Weather and climate in Dharavandhoo
- Between the months of january and february the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 83°F.
- Between march and december the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 85°F and, in december, 13 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dharavandhoo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dharavandhoo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Dharavandhoo
Find out when Dharavandhoo has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Dharavandhoo
- Very low season in Dharavandhoo
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, July, September, October and November.
- Low season in Dharavandhoo
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April and August.
- High season in Dharavandhoo
The number of visitors to Dharavandhoo is high in: January and February.
- Peek season in Dharavandhoo
The largest number of tourists visiting Dharavandhoo is during: December.