Best time to go to Maafushi Average weather of Maafushi, Maldives
Discover the very best time to go to Maafushi in Maldives from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Maafushi?
When is the best time to go to Maafushi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Maafushi are January, February, March, April, June, October and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Maafushi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Maafushi in january|
|good weather||Maafushi in february|
|good weather||Maafushi in march|
|good weather||Maafushi in april|
|tolerable weather||Maafushi in may|
|good weather||Maafushi in june|
|tolerable weather||Maafushi in july|
|tolerable weather||Maafushi in august|
|tolerable weather||Maafushi in september|
|good weather||Maafushi in october|
|tolerable weather||Maafushi in november|
|good weather||Maafushi in december|
Weather and climate in Maafushi
- Between january and february the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 24% of the time in february.
- Between march and december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in december, 17 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Maldives
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Maafushi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Maafushi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Maldives: get the best price!
Map of Maldives
Maafushi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved