Best time to go to Maafushi Average weather of Maafushi, Maldives
Discover the very best time to go to Maafushi in Maldives from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Maafushi?
When is the best time to go to Maafushi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Maafushi are January, February, March, October and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Maafushi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Maafushi in january|
|good weather||Maafushi in february|
|good weather||Maafushi in march|
|tolerable weather||Maafushi in april|
|tolerable weather||Maafushi in may|
|tolerable weather||Maafushi in june|
|tolerable weather||Maafushi in july|
|tolerable weather||Maafushi in august|
|tolerable weather||Maafushi in september|
|good weather||Maafushi in october|
|tolerable weather||Maafushi in november|
|good weather||Maafushi in december|
Weather and climate in Maafushi
- Between january and february the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and it rains about 23% of the time in february.
- Between march and december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 31°C and, in december, 18 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in Maldives
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Maafushi
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Maafushi: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Maldives
Maafushi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved