Best time to go to Nakhon Ratchasima Average weather of Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand
Discover the perfect time to go to Nakhon Ratchasima in Thailand from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nakhon Ratchasima?
When is the best time to go to Nakhon Ratchasima? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nakhon Ratchasima are January, February, March, April, May, June, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and June
- The rainiest months are August and September
Annual weather in Nakhon Ratchasima
For full information about the climate and weather in Nakhon Ratchasima a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||68°F/88°F||perfect weather||Nakhon Ratchasima in january|
|February||74°F/95°F||good weather||Nakhon Ratchasima in february|
|March||79°F/99°F||good weather||Nakhon Ratchasima in march|
|April||83°F/99°F||good weather||Nakhon Ratchasima in april|
|May||83°F/97°F||good weather||Nakhon Ratchasima in may|
|June||79°F/94°F||good weather||Nakhon Ratchasima in june|
|July||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Nakhon Ratchasima in july|
|August||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Nakhon Ratchasima in august|
|September||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Nakhon Ratchasima in september|
|October||76°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Nakhon Ratchasima in october|
|November||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Nakhon Ratchasima in november|
|December||68°F/86°F||perfect weather||Nakhon Ratchasima in december|
Weather and climate in Nakhon Ratchasima
- In january the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 0.6in each month.
- From february to march the climate is favorable. It is for example 99°F as maximum temperature in march and you can expect to have 2.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to august the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F.
- In the month of september the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 62% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 10.2in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 99°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nakhon Ratchasima
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nakhon Ratchasima: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Nakhon Ratchasima
Find out when Nakhon Ratchasima has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Nakhon Ratchasima
- Very low season in Nakhon Ratchasima
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, April, May, June, August and September.
- Low season in Nakhon Ratchasima
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, July and October.
- High season in Nakhon Ratchasima
The number of visitors to Nakhon Ratchasima is high in: January.
- Peak season in Nakhon Ratchasima
The largest number of tourists visiting Nakhon Ratchasima is during: November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Nakhon Ratchasima month by month
Best time for low prices in Nakhon Ratchasima
Average prices of hotels in Nakhon Ratchasima month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Nakhon Ratchasima. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Nakhon Ratchasima
On average, it costs $ 9.6 per day to hire a car in Nakhon Ratchasima. This price varies by $ 3.6 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 8.4 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in march is $ 12.