Best time to go to Chanthaburi Average weather of Chanthaburi, Thailand
Find the best time to go to Chanthaburi in Thailand from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Chanthaburi?
When is the best time to go to Chanthaburi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chanthaburi are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Chanthaburi
For full information about the climate and weather in Chanthaburi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/90°F||perfect weather||Chanthaburi in january|
|February||76°F/92°F||good weather||Chanthaburi in february|
|March||79°F/92°F||good weather||Chanthaburi in march|
|April||83°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in april|
|May||85°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in may|
|June||83°F/88°F||very bad weather||Chanthaburi in june|
|July||81°F/86°F||very bad weather||Chanthaburi in july|
|August||81°F/86°F||very bad weather||Chanthaburi in august|
|September||81°F/86°F||bad weather||Chanthaburi in september|
|October||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in october|
|November||77°F/90°F||good weather||Chanthaburi in november|
|December||74°F/88°F||perfect weather||Chanthaburi in december|
Weather and climate in Chanthaburi
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 29% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains in may about 13in.
- Between june and july the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 92°F and you can expect to have 25.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and it rains about 24.3in each month.
- In the month of september the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average.
- From october to november the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average.
- In december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chanthaburi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chanthaburi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Chanthaburi
Find out when Chanthaburi has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Chanthaburi
- Very low season in Chanthaburi
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June, August and September.
- Low season in Chanthaburi
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, July, October and November.
- Peek season in Chanthaburi
The largest number of tourists visiting Chanthaburi is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Chanthaburi month by month
Best time for low prices in Chanthaburi
Average prices of hotels in Chanthaburi month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Chanthaburi. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, May is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.