Best time to go to Chanthaburi Average weather of Chanthaburi, Thailand
Find the best time to go to Chanthaburi in Thailand from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Chanthaburi?
When is the best time to go to Chanthaburi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chanthaburi are January, February, March and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Chanthaburi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Chanthaburi in january|
|good weather||Chanthaburi in february|
|good weather||Chanthaburi in march|
|tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in april|
|tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in may|
|tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in june|
|tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in july|
|tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in august|
|tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in september|
|tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in october|
|tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in november|
|good weather||Chanthaburi in december|
Weather and climate in Chanthaburi
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 34°C and it rains about 55% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 34°C and it rains in may about 253mm.
- Between june and july the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 36°C and you can expect to have 555mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and it rains about 486mm each month.
- In the month of september the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 32°C in average.
- From october to november the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 33°C in average.
- In december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 30°C.
Tours and organised trips in Thailand
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Chanthaburi
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Chanthaburi: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Thailand: get the best price!
Map of Thailand
Chanthaburi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Thailand
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved