When is the best time to go to Chanthaburi?
When is the best time to go to Chanthaburi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chanthaburi are January, February, March and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Chanthaburi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||27°C/33°C||48mm||good weather||Chanthaburi in january|
|February||29°C/34°C||50mm||good weather||Chanthaburi in february|
|March||30°C/34°C||100mm||good weather||Chanthaburi in march|
|April||31°C/35°C||144mm||tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in april|
|May||31°C/34°C||253mm||tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in may|
|June||30°C/33°C||496mm||tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in june|
|July||29°C/32°C||555mm||tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in july|
|August||30°C/32°C||486mm||tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in august|
|September||30°C/32°C||429mm||tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in september|
|October||30°C/33°C||302mm||tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in october|
|November||29°C/34°C||87mm||tolerable weather||Chanthaburi in november|
|December||27°C/33°C||28mm||good weather||Chanthaburi in december|
Weather and climate in Chanthaburi
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 34°C and it rains about 55% of the time in march.
- From april to may the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 34°C and it rains in may about 253mm.
- Between june and july the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 36°C and you can expect to have 555mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In august the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 29°C and it rains about 486mm each month.
- In the month of september the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 32°C in average.
- From october to november the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 33°C in average.
- In december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 30°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Chanthaburi
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Chanthaburi: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Thailand
Chanthaburi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.