Best time to go to Chawang Average weather of Chawang, Thailand
Discover the perfect time to visit Chawang in Thailand from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Chawang?
When is the best time to go to Chawang? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Chawang are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are November and December
Annual weather in Chawang
For full information about the climate and weather in Chawang a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Chawang in january
|Chawang in february
|Chawang in march
|Chawang in april
|Chawang in may
|Chawang in june
|Chawang in july
|Chawang in august
|Chawang in september
|Chawang in october
|Chawang in november
|Chawang in december
Weather and climate in Chawang
- In the month of january the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and, in january, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In february the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 94°F and, in february, 3 days of rain are expected.
- Between march and april the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 25% of the time in april.
- Between may and december the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and it rains in december about 12.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Chawang
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Chawang: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Chawang
Find out when Chawang has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Chawang
- Very low season in Chawang
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, April, May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Chawang
The months with low numbers of tourists are: July, August and November.
- High season in Chawang
The number of visitors to Chawang is high in: January and February.
- Peak season in Chawang
The largest number of tourists visiting Chawang is during: December.