Best time to go to Nakhon Si Thammarat Average weather of Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Find the perfect time to go to Nakhon Si Thammarat in Thailand from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Nakhon Si Thammarat?
When is the best time to go to Nakhon Si Thammarat? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nakhon Si Thammarat are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Nakhon Si Thammarat
For full information about the climate and weather in Nakhon Si Thammarat a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/85°F||good weather||Nakhon Si Thammarat in january|
|February||76°F/88°F||perfect weather||Nakhon Si Thammarat in february|
|March||79°F/90°F||good weather||Nakhon Si Thammarat in march|
|April||81°F/92°F||good weather||Nakhon Si Thammarat in april|
|May||83°F/94°F||good weather||Nakhon Si Thammarat in may|
|June||81°F/94°F||good weather||Nakhon Si Thammarat in june|
|July||79°F/92°F||good weather||Nakhon Si Thammarat in july|
|August||79°F/94°F||good weather||Nakhon Si Thammarat in august|
|September||79°F/92°F||good weather||Nakhon Si Thammarat in september|
|October||79°F/90°F||good weather||Nakhon Si Thammarat in october|
|November||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Nakhon Si Thammarat in november|
|December||77°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Nakhon Si Thammarat in december|
Weather and climate in Nakhon Si Thammarat
- In january the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains in january about 9.6in.
- In the month of february the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 25% of the time in april.
- Between may and december the climate is correct. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 12.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nakhon Si Thammarat
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nakhon Si Thammarat: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Nakhon Si Thammarat
Find out when Nakhon Si Thammarat has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Nakhon Si Thammarat
- Very low season in Nakhon Si Thammarat
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, June and September.
- Low season in Nakhon Si Thammarat
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, April, May, August and November.
- High season in Nakhon Si Thammarat
The number of visitors to Nakhon Si Thammarat is high in: July.
- Peek season in Nakhon Si Thammarat
The largest number of tourists visiting Nakhon Si Thammarat is during: October and December.