Best time to go to Cebu for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the best time to visit Cebu from seasonal averages in many locations like Cogan or Donsol, right here.
When is the best time to go to Cebu?
When is the best time to go to Cebu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In Cebu, the weather is good everywhere in February, March and April
- The best months to go to Cebu City are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Cebu City are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months in this city are January, July, October, November and December
- The cities with the best climate are Cebu City, Moalboal and Naga, with good weather at least 9 months a year
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round in Cebu City
Annual weather in Cebu
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Cebu for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F to 85°F||good weather*|
|February||79°F to 86°F||good weather|
|March||81°F to 88°F||good weather*|
|April||83°F to 88°F||good weather|
|May||85°F to 90°F||good weather*|
|August||83°F to 88°F||good weather*|
|September||83°F to 88°F||tolerable weather*|
|December||81°F to 86°F||good weather*|
Best time to travel to Cebu by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Cebu
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Cebu and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Cebu City, Donsol, Moalboal, Oslob and Bantayan, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Cebu
Find out when Cebu has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Cebu
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, June and October. The number of visitors to Cebu is high in: February, March, April, May, July, August, September, November and December.
- Very low season in Cebu: January and June.
- Low season in Cebu: October.
- High season in Cebu: February, March and July.
- Peek season in Cebu: April, May, August, September, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Cebu month by month
Where to go in Cebu?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Camotes Islands (Poro, Pacijan...)||85°F||85°F||86°F||88°F||90°F||88°F||86°F||88°F||88°F||86°F||86°F||86°F|
very bad weather
What can I do in Cebu?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping