Best time to go to Brunei for a perfect weather and where to go?
Discover the very best time to go to Brunei from seasonal averages in many locations like Bangar or Kuala Belait, below.
When is the best time to go to Brunei?
When is the best time to go to Brunei? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In February, the weather is good across more than 40% of the territory of Brunei
- The best month to go to Bandar Seri Begawan regarding the weather is February
- On average, it is hot all year round in Bandar Seri Begawan
- The rainiest months in this city are January, May, October, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round in Bandar Seri Begawan
Annual weather in Brunei
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in Brunei for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|March||77°F to 90°F||tolerable weather*|
|June||79°F to 92°F||tolerable weather|
|August||79°F to 92°F||tolerable weather|
|September||79°F to 92°F||tolerable weather|
Best time to travel to Brunei by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in Brunei
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Brunei and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Bandar Seri Begawan, Kuala Belait, Sukang, Bangar and Pekan Tutong, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Brunei
Find out when Brunei has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Brunei
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, September, October and November. The number of visitors to Brunei is high in: August and December.
- Very low season in Brunei: January, April, May, June, July and October.
- Low season in Brunei: February, March, September and November.
- High season in Brunei: August.
- Peek season in Brunei: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Brunei month by month
Average price for flights to Brunei
A return flight between London and Bandar Seri Begawan is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 1101 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 475 more for your airline ticket to Bandar Seri Begawan if you go in december.
Where to go in Brunei?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Bandar Seri Begawan||86°F||86°F||86°F||88°F||90°F||90°F||88°F||88°F||88°F||88°F||88°F||86°F|
What can I do in Brunei?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping