Best time to go to the Philippines for a perfect weather and where to go?
Get the very best time to visit Philippines from average weather conditions in many locations like Mindoro island (Puerto Galera) or Tagaytay, right here.
When is the best time to go to the Philippines?
When is the best time to go to the Philippines? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In the Philipines, the weather is good across more than 73% of the territory for: February, March and April
- The best months to go to Manila are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months in Manila are March, April, May, June, July, September, October and November
- July is the wettest month in this city
- Bongabong is the city with the best climate, with good weather 12 months a year
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round in Manila
Annual weather in the Philipines
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in the Philipines for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||61°F to 88°F||good weather*|
|February||63°F to 90°F||good weather*|
|March||67°F to 94°F||good weather*|
|April||70°F to 97°F||good weather*|
|May||74°F to 97°F||tolerable weather*|
|June||74°F to 94°F||tolerable weather*|
|July||72°F to 92°F||tolerable weather*|
|August||72°F to 92°F||tolerable weather*|
|September||72°F to 92°F||tolerable weather*|
|October||68°F to 92°F||tolerable weather*|
|November||67°F to 90°F||good weather*|
|December||65°F to 90°F||good weather*|
Best time to travel to Philippines by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in the Philipines
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Philippines and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Manila, Puerto Princesa, Bohol Island, Boracay and Cebu, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in the Philipines
Find out when Philippines has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in the Philipines
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November. The number of visitors to Philippines is high in: December.
- Very low season in the Philipines: February, March, April, May, June, July, September and October.
- Low season in the Philipines: January, August and November.
- Peak season in the Philipines: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Philippines month by month
Average price for flights to the Philippines
A return flight between Los Angeles and Manila is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 1033 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 532 more for your airline ticket to Manila if you go in june.
Where to go in the Philipines?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Cagayán de Oro||85°F||86°F||88°F||88°F||90°F||88°F||88°F||90°F||90°F||88°F||88°F||86°F|
|Puerto Galera (Mindoro)||81°F||83°F||85°F||86°F||88°F||88°F||86°F||86°F||86°F||86°F||85°F||83°F|
very bad weather
What can I do in the Philipines?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping