Best time to go to Bantayan Average weather of Bantayan, Cebu
Find the best time to visit Bantayan in Cebu from average weather conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bantayan?
When is the best time to go to Bantayan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bantayan are February, March, April, May and August
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are January, October, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Bantayan
For full information about the climate and weather in Bantayan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Bantayan in january|
|February||81°F/83°F||good weather||Bantayan in february|
|March||81°F/85°F||good weather||Bantayan in march|
|April||83°F/86°F||good weather||Bantayan in april|
|May||85°F/88°F||good weather||Bantayan in may|
|June||85°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Bantayan in june|
|July||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bantayan in july|
|August||85°F/86°F||good weather||Bantayan in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bantayan in september|
|October||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bantayan in october|
|November||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Bantayan in november|
|December||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Bantayan in december|
Weather and climate in Bantayan
- Between the months of january and december the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and you can expect to have 12.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bantayan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bantayan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.