Best time to go to Moalboal Average weather of Moalboal, Cebu
Discover the very best time to go to Moalboal in Cebu from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Moalboal?
When is the best time to go to Moalboal? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Moalboal are January, February, March, April, May, August, September, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January, May, June, July, August, September, October and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Moalboal
For full information about the climate and weather in Moalboal a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/85°F||good weather||Moalboal in january|
|February||79°F/85°F||good weather||Moalboal in february|
|March||81°F/86°F||good weather||Moalboal in march|
|April||83°F/88°F||good weather||Moalboal in april|
|May||85°F/90°F||good weather||Moalboal in may|
|June||85°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Moalboal in june|
|July||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Moalboal in july|
|August||83°F/88°F||good weather||Moalboal in august|
|September||83°F/88°F||good weather||Moalboal in september|
|October||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Moalboal in october|
|November||81°F/86°F||good weather||Moalboal in november|
|December||81°F/86°F||good weather||Moalboal in december|
Weather and climate in Moalboal
Moalboal enjoys a tropical monsoon climate in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Moalboal is 88°F (ranging from 85°F in january to 90°F in may). Annual rainfall is 87.5in, with a minimum of 3.6in in april and a maximum of 9.2in in october.
- In the month of january the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains in january about 9.1in.
- From february to april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 95°F and, in april, 5 days of rain are expected.
- From may to december the climate is okay. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 11 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Moalboal
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Moalboal: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Moalboal
Chargement en cours
Legend: Moalboal other locations