Best time to go to Naga Average weather of Naga, Cebu
Get the most favorable time to go to Naga in Philippines from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Naga?
When is the best time to go to Naga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Naga are January, February, March, April, May, June, August, September, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January, July, October, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Naga
For full information about the climate and weather in Naga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||79°F/85°F||good weather||Naga in january|
|February||79°F/85°F||good weather||Naga in february|
|March||81°F/86°F||good weather||Naga in march|
|April||83°F/88°F||good weather||Naga in april|
|May||85°F/90°F||good weather||Naga in may|
|June||85°F/88°F||good weather||Naga in june|
|July||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Naga in july|
|August||83°F/88°F||good weather||Naga in august|
|September||83°F/88°F||good weather||Naga in september|
|October||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Naga in october|
|November||83°F/86°F||good weather||Naga in november|
|December||81°F/86°F||good weather||Naga in december|
Weather and climate in Naga
- Between january and february the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 24% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and you can expect to have 4.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to december the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 90°F and it rains about 37% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Naga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Naga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Naga
Find out when Naga has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Naga
- Very low season in Naga
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January and June.
- Low season in Naga
The months with low numbers of tourists are: October.
- High season in Naga
The number of visitors to Naga is high in: February, March, July, August, November and December.
- Peak season in Naga
The largest number of tourists visiting Naga is during: April, May and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Naga month by month
Best time for low prices in Naga
Average prices of hotels in Naga month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Naga. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, September is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price of hiring a car in Naga
On average, it costs $ 122 per day to hire a car in Naga. This price varies by $ 59 depending on the month. In november, hiring a car costs an average of $ 87 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in april is $ 145.