When is the best time to go to Invercargill?
When is the best time to go to Invercargill? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Invercargill are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Invercargill a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||13°C/19°C||146mm||tolerable weather||Invercargill in january|
|February||14°C/19°C||121mm||tolerable weather||Invercargill in february|
|March||13°C/18°C||120mm||tolerable weather||Invercargill in march|
|April||11°C/15°C||120mm||tolerable weather||Invercargill in april|
|May||9°C/13°C||137mm||bad weather||Invercargill in may|
|June||8°C/11°C||95mm||bad weather||Invercargill in june|
|July||8°C/11°C||115mm||bad weather||Invercargill in july|
|August||7°C/12°C||81mm||bad weather||Invercargill in august|
|September||8°C/13°C||115mm||bad weather||Invercargill in september|
|October||10°C/14°C||127mm||tolerable weather||Invercargill in october|
|November||10°C/16°C||130mm||tolerable weather||Invercargill in november|
|December||10°C/18°C||126mm||tolerable weather||Invercargill in december|
Weather and climate in Invercargill
- In january the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 19°C°C.
- In the month of february the climate is favorable. It is for example 19°C as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 121mm each month.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 15°C°C and it rains about 120mm each month.
- From may to september the climate is not good. It is for example 13°C as maximum temperature in september.
- From october to december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 18°C and it rains about 126mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Invercargill
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Invercargill: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of New Zealand
Invercargill appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.