Best time to go to Invercargill Average weather of Invercargill, New Zealand
Discover the very best time to go to Invercargill in New Zealand from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Invercargill?
When is the best time to go to Invercargill? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Invercargill are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Invercargill a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Invercargill in january|
|tolerable weather||Invercargill in february|
|tolerable weather||Invercargill in march|
|tolerable weather||Invercargill in april|
|bad weather||Invercargill in may|
|bad weather||Invercargill in june|
|bad weather||Invercargill in july|
|bad weather||Invercargill in august|
|bad weather||Invercargill in september|
|tolerable weather||Invercargill in october|
|tolerable weather||Invercargill in november|
|tolerable weather||Invercargill in december|
Weather and climate in Invercargill
- In january the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 19°C°C.
- In the month of february the climate is favorable. It is for example 19°C as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 121mm each month.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 15°C°C and it rains about 120mm each month.
- From may to september the climate is not good. It is for example 13°C as maximum temperature in september.
- From october to december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 18°C and it rains about 126mm each month.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Invercargill
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Invercargill: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of New Zealand
Invercargill appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in New Zealand
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved