Best time to go to Invercargill Average weather of Invercargill, New Zealand
Discover the very best time to go to Invercargill in New Zealand from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Invercargill?
When is the best time to go to Invercargill? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Invercargill are February and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are January, May and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Invercargill a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Invercargill in january|
|good weather||Invercargill in february|
|tolerable weather||Invercargill in march|
|tolerable weather||Invercargill in april|
|bad weather||Invercargill in may|
|bad weather||Invercargill in june|
|bad weather||Invercargill in july|
|bad weather||Invercargill in august|
|bad weather||Invercargill in september|
|tolerable weather||Invercargill in october|
|tolerable weather||Invercargill in november|
|good weather||Invercargill in december|
Weather and climate in Invercargill
- In january the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C.
- In the month of february the climate is favorable. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 4.2in each month.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains about 3.9in each month.
- From may to september the climate is not good. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in september.
- From october to december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 65°F and it rains about 4.1in each month.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Invercargill
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Invercargill: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
New Zealand: get the best price!
Map of New Zealand
Invercargill appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved