When is the best time to go to Balclutha?
When is the best time to go to Balclutha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Balclutha are February, March and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, May and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Balclutha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||14°C/19°C||103mm||tolerable weather||Balclutha in january|
|February||14°C/19°C||103mm||good weather||Balclutha in february|
|March||12°C/18°C||79mm||good weather||Balclutha in march|
|April||10°C/16°C||84mm||tolerable weather||Balclutha in april|
|May||8°C/13°C||100mm||bad weather||Balclutha in may|
|June||5°C/11°C||69mm||very bad weather||Balclutha in june|
|July||5°C/11°C||62mm||very bad weather||Balclutha in july|
|August||6°C/12°C||61mm||bad weather||Balclutha in august|
|September||8°C/13°C||67mm||bad weather||Balclutha in september|
|October||10°C/15°C||86mm||tolerable weather||Balclutha in october|
|November||11°C/16°C||84mm||tolerable weather||Balclutha in november|
|December||13°C/19°C||108mm||good weather||Balclutha in december|
Weather and climate in Balclutha
- In the month of january the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 10°C.
- From february to march the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 9°C and, in march, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 16°C and it rains about 45% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 10°C and it rains about 100mm each month.
- From june to july the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 4°C and it rains in july about 62mm.
- Between august and september the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 12°C in average.
- Between october and november the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 16°C and it rains about 84mm each month.
- In december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 19°C and you can expect to have 108mm of rainfall/month during this period.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Balclutha
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Balclutha: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of New Zealand
Balclutha appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.