Best time to go to Balclutha Average weather of Balclutha, New Zealand
Get the best time to visit Balclutha in New Zealand from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Balclutha?
When is the best time to go to Balclutha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Balclutha are January, February, March and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, February, May and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Balclutha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Balclutha in january|
|good weather||Balclutha in february|
|good weather||Balclutha in march|
|tolerable weather||Balclutha in april|
|bad weather||Balclutha in may|
|bad weather||Balclutha in june|
|very bad weather||Balclutha in july|
|bad weather||Balclutha in august|
|bad weather||Balclutha in september|
|tolerable weather||Balclutha in october|
|tolerable weather||Balclutha in november|
|good weather||Balclutha in december|
Weather and climate in Balclutha
- In the month of january the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 50°F.
- From february to march the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and, in march, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 43% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and it rains about 4.4in each month.
- From june to july the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 40°F and it rains in july about 1.9in.
- Between august and september the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average.
- Between october and november the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 3in each month.
- In december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 65°F and you can expect to have 4.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Balclutha
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Balclutha: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
New Zealand: get the best price!
Map of New Zealand
Balclutha appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in New Zealand
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved