Best time to go to Gore Average weather of Gore, New Zealand
Find the best time to go to Gore in New Zealand from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Gore?
When is the best time to go to Gore? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gore are February and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are January, May and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Gore a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Gore in january|
|good weather||Gore in february|
|tolerable weather||Gore in march|
|tolerable weather||Gore in april|
|bad weather||Gore in may|
|bad weather||Gore in june|
|bad weather||Gore in july|
|bad weather||Gore in august|
|bad weather||Gore in september|
|tolerable weather||Gore in october|
|tolerable weather||Gore in november|
|good weather||Gore in december|
Weather and climate in Gore
- In january the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains about 51% of the time in january.
- In the month of february the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 81°F.
- Between march and april the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 59°F and, in april, 15 days of rain are expected.
- From may to september the climate is bad. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 65°F and it rains about 48% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gore
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gore: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
New Zealand: get the best price!
Map of New Zealand
Gore appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in New Zealand
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved