Best time to go to Te Anau Average weather of Te Anau, New Zealand
Find the very best time to go to Te Anau in New Zealand from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Te Anau?
When is the best time to go to Te Anau? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Te Anau are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, May and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Te Anau a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Te Anau in january|
|tolerable weather||Te Anau in february|
|tolerable weather||Te Anau in march|
|bad weather||Te Anau in april|
|bad weather||Te Anau in may|
|very bad weather||Te Anau in june|
|very bad weather||Te Anau in july|
|very bad weather||Te Anau in august|
|very bad weather||Te Anau in september|
|bad weather||Te Anau in october|
|bad weather||Te Anau in november|
|tolerable weather||Te Anau in december|
Weather and climate in Te Anau
- From january to april the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 56°F and you can expect to have 9.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is very unfavorable. At lunchtime, it's 49°F in average and it rains about 62% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and it rains in november about 8.6in.
- In december the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 61°F and, in december, 17 days of rain are expected.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Te Anau
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Te Anau: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
New Zealand: get the best price!
Map of New Zealand
Te Anau appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in New Zealand
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved