When is the best time to go to Gisborne?
When is the best time to go to Gisborne? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gisborne are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Gisborne a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||20°C/24°C||84mm||good weather||Gisborne in january|
|February||20°C/24°C||64mm||good weather||Gisborne in february|
|March||18°C/23°C||89mm||good weather||Gisborne in march|
|April||15°C/21°C||86mm||good weather||Gisborne in april|
|May||13°C/18°C||90mm||good weather||Gisborne in may|
|June||11°C/16°C||124mm||tolerable weather||Gisborne in june|
|July||10°C/15°C||112mm||tolerable weather||Gisborne in july|
|August||11°C/15°C||123mm||tolerable weather||Gisborne in august|
|September||12°C/16°C||111mm||tolerable weather||Gisborne in september|
|October||14°C/19°C||98mm||good weather||Gisborne in october|
|November||16°C/20°C||62mm||good weather||Gisborne in november|
|December||18°C/23°C||71mm||good weather||Gisborne in december|
Weather and climate in Gisborne
- Between january and may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 18°C and it rains about 90mm each month.
- From june to september the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 13°C and it rains about 111mm each month.
- From october to december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 22°C in average and it rains about 71mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Gisborne
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Gisborne: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of New Zealand
Gisborne appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.