Best time to go to Gisborne Average weather of Gisborne, New Zealand
Find the most favorable time to visit Gisborne in New Zealand from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Gisborne?
When is the best time to go to Gisborne? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Gisborne are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Gisborne a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Gisborne in january|
|good weather||Gisborne in february|
|good weather||Gisborne in march|
|good weather||Gisborne in april|
|good weather||Gisborne in may|
|tolerable weather||Gisborne in june|
|tolerable weather||Gisborne in july|
|tolerable weather||Gisborne in august|
|tolerable weather||Gisborne in september|
|good weather||Gisborne in october|
|good weather||Gisborne in november|
|good weather||Gisborne in december|
Weather and climate in Gisborne
- Between january and may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 65°F and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- From june to september the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and it rains about 2.9in each month.
- From october to december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains about 2.2in each month.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Gisborne
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Gisborne: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
New Zealand: get the best price!
Map of New Zealand
Gisborne appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in New Zealand
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved