Best time to go to Lompoc Average weather of Lompoc, California
Get the very best time to visit Lompoc in California from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Lompoc?
When is the best time to go to Lompoc? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Lompoc
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September and October
- Lompoc has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Lompoc a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Lompoc in january|
|good weather||Lompoc in february|
|good weather||Lompoc in march|
|good weather||Lompoc in april|
|good weather||Lompoc in may|
|perfect weather||Lompoc in june|
|perfect weather||Lompoc in july|
|perfect weather||Lompoc in august|
|perfect weather||Lompoc in september|
|perfect weather||Lompoc in october|
|good weather||Lompoc in november|
|good weather||Lompoc in december|
Weather and climate in Lompoc
- From january to june the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C.
- From july to october the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and it rains about 3% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains in december about 0.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lompoc
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lompoc: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of California
Lompoc appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.