Best time to go to Reno Average weather of Reno, United States
Find the best time to go to Reno in United States from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Reno?
When is the best time to go to Reno? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Reno are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Reno has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- December is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Reno a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||34°F/41°F||very bad weather||Reno in january|
|February||36°F/43°F||very bad weather||Reno in february|
|March||41°F/49°F||very bad weather||Reno in march|
|April||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Reno in april|
|May||56°F/65°F||good weather||Reno in may|
|June||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Reno in june|
|July||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Reno in july|
|August||74°F/85°F||perfect weather||Reno in august|
|September||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Reno in september|
|October||52°F/63°F||good weather||Reno in october|
|November||41°F/50°F||very bad weather||Reno in november|
|December||31°F/40°F||very bad weather||Reno in december|
Weather and climate in Reno
- Between january and march the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 49°F°C.
- In april the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 79°F and it rains in april about 0.8in.
- Between may and july the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and, in july, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In august the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 97°F and it rains about 0.2in each month.
- Between september and october the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains in october about 0.6in.
- From november to december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 40°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 23% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Reno
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Reno: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.