Best time to go to Napa Valley Average weather of Napa Valley, California
Get the best time to visit Napa Valley in United States from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Napa Valley?
When is the best time to go to Napa Valley? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Napa Valley are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- Napa Valley has dry periods in June, July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Napa Valley a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Napa Valley in january|
|tolerable weather||Napa Valley in february|
|good weather||Napa Valley in march|
|good weather||Napa Valley in april|
|perfect weather||Napa Valley in may|
|perfect weather||Napa Valley in june|
|perfect weather||Napa Valley in july|
|perfect weather||Napa Valley in august|
|perfect weather||Napa Valley in september|
|perfect weather||Napa Valley in october|
|good weather||Napa Valley in november|
|tolerable weather||Napa Valley in december|
Weather and climate in Napa Valley
- From january to february the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and it rains about 3.4in each month.
- From march to april the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and october the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 106°F and you can expect to have 0.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and, in november, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 47°F and it rains in december about 2.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Napa Valley
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Napa Valley: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of California
Napa Valley appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in California appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.